Car batteries should last for several years without any problems (between 3 and 4 years approximately). To achieve this life it is essential to perform some maintenance. Approximately, 90% of faults of the vehicles correspond largely to some deficiency in the electrical system, while the remaining 10% is attributed to mechanical problems, especially those related to the motor. However, of the total of electrical faults, at least 40% correspond to issues relating directly to the battery, and whose failure, in most of the cases, can be avoided by applying a good preventive maintenance on time. For example, in many cases, by a lack of maintenance accumulates sulphate in the terminals. This build-up is a residue of chemical that is formed from the spill or splash any electrolyte containing inside the battery. Sulfate build-up on electric contact surfaces produces an increase in resistance in these points, creating false contacts between the connecting terminals and the terminals of the wires connected to these terminals, so it prevents the proper circulation of the current through the electrical distribution system of the car, thus producing malfunctions in the operation of electricity consumers, i.e., computers, devices, lights and even own spark plugs.