Phone calls are not answered either one or the other. They went, and I was left alone with a swimming pool, which has become one big problem. But there was nothing. Pool was an expensive toy, and its construction had to pay back to pay off debts. Once again we filled the water, but to somehow reduce the risk of infections began to add chlorine to the water.
I consoled myself with the thought that all public swimming pools are doing – and nothing, people are still swimming. But it turned out that a public swimming pool and a bowl in a popular hotel – it’s completely different things. Very soon the question of high content of chlorine in the water I started to ask my guests. Moms with kids who swam in the pool the children began to resent the fact that the pool is too strong smell of bleach. Almost every day I saw the faded swimwear and worn to a frazzle your hair (and some fair-haired girls, they even acquired a greenish tinge!).
And then there was the most frightening: many children appeared allergic reaction. The sentence was cruel doctors: cause allergies – high content of chlorine in the water I will not tell you that very soon my hotel was empty. No adverts could not win a sentence “word of mouth:” This hotel – terrible Pool. To be in it is dangerous to health.